FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

Team OSP vs Fabe eSports now Streaming on Twitch

BKater inc
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Scorpio Horse
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 3

Team OSP vs Fabe eSports now Streaming on Twitch

Post by BKater inc on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Notification from the members of Team OSP:
Hey guys just doing some competitive scrims against the Renowned EU team that took part in the HCS (Fabe eSports). If any one want to spectate us please add MishaleB, or my self. We will also be streaming most of today and tommorrow. 
After we are done with our games, our team are more than happy to give any of you guys a chance to scrim our team in any chosen set piece or formation. We normally just stick to a standard rotational set or top control with 2 supportive nests. We will ALSO be competing in a PGL 4v4 Bout, we are currently 2nd on the ladder and hopefully by today we will be placed 1st.

Also this is another small request but can the admins of the site please verify and add my team-mates Austinologist, Reaper and |PBR| to this site, we have been waiting for over a month now for our accounts to get accepted. Thanks.

Thanks!

BKater inc,
valid Crystal
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------

Cancer Horse
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 5

Re: Team OSP vs Fabe eSports now Streaming on Twitch

Post by valid Crystal on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:52 pm

From what I know or atleast (have been told), there are alot of people waiting to be verified on the site. In some countries though you can just register WITHOUT being able to verify, its stupid but im sure the admins will get to it. Currently every one is just practicing for the tournament, some people have work. So i guess its a busy time, if you want a specific person to be verified you can always Private Message @Yoku

-Crystal
13:53:39

Last edited by valid Crystal on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Random Time Stance)
Austinologist
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------

Sagittarius Snake
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 1

Post by Austinologist on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Every one we have been matching in Champion Slayer only care about holding a double base cap in strongholds, even if they have an opportunity to get a triple base cap they wont go near it until they are about to loose one of their 2 bases and then thy simply rotate on the third base cap. Specially on The Rig, basment and nest strongholds are the two main bases top champs tend to control because they always have some phoney kid traversing bottom mid and making the enemy spawn bunker.

Its just annoying that every time we play on the rig, its just the same gameplan all the time, and it just comes down to who can slay and control the nest and basement bases.
Yoku

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

Post by Yoku on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:21 pm

@Austinologist - I would love to verify all the accounts but every time I do, I need to make sure that the account im adding is not an imposter, I will add your other team mates soon just give me time. Also since im the only admin verifying accounts it makes it really hard for me to get through the 500 join in requests.
So "Patience is key my friend" haha, but I do understand your frustrations. 
Oh and as for strongholds on the rig, our team have a completely different set up. We should scrim some time today haha. . .

Last edited by Yoku on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Wounded

Leo Goat
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 2

Post by Wounded on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:34 pm

@Yoku wrote:@Austinologist - I would love to verify all the accounts but every time I do, I need to make sure that the account im adding is not an imposter, I will add your other team mates soon just give me time. Also since im the only admin verifying accounts it makes it really hard for me to get through the 500 join in requests.
So "Patience is key my friend" haha, but I do understand your frustrations. 
Oh and as for strongholds on the rig, our team have a completely different set up. We should scrim some time today haha. . .
I think this forum needs a team roster. 
It would be so much easier to then verify which account is which, you just have to verify the head of ONE team and then he will tell you if the other 3 accounts of his team members are legit. Makes your job so much easier yoku and also makes everything on the site more organized when it comes to tournament day.
Forlan H2A
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----

Scorpio Buffalo
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 1

Post by Forlan H2A on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:29 pm

I also think that the roster should go on the portal so its accessible to every one, also I saw you guys stream, amazing plays i would really hope to have a game with you guys some time, even if its in a custom or just on team arena match-making.
Do you guys always play with a particular set or are your formations just free form or improvised according to the situation/ team you are playing.
I just really want to know how you guys maintained top control every single time on fathom.
Katalyst

Libra Pig
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 10

Post by Katalyst on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:08 pm

@Forlan H2A wrote:I also think that the roster should go on the portal so its accessible to every one, also I saw you guys stream, amazing plays i would really hope to have a game with you guys some time, even if its in a custom or just on team arena match-making.
Do you guys always play with a particular set or are your formations just free form or improvised according to the situation/ team you are playing.
I just really want to know how you guys maintained top control every single time on fathom.
@Forlan H2A
It is called a 2-1-2R formation, or just a VarKs Set, allow your team to have eyes on each other at ALL times. Is not that hard lmao.
Dream Team
----Beginner Forum Poster----
----Beginner Forum Poster----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 3

Post by Dream Team on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 am

Good games last night, ill see you hopefully on the HCS circuit soon!
Solid, well disciplined team.
Xephyre
-----Forum VIP Member-----
-----Forum VIP Member-----

Scorpio Horse
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 2

Post by Xephyre on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:28 am

@Dream Team wrote:
Good games last night, ill see you hopefully on the HCS circuit soon!
Solid, well disciplined team.
Would love to scrim you guys or even team OSP or Nox today or tommorow. 
My team is avaliable on mostly weekends now in scrim week.
Also might be preparing for the 5v5 scrims.
Let me know in a private message if you are interested!
-X
Rize

Pisces Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 16

Post by Rize on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:04 am

Just dont joke jimi Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content