FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

How to get High Onyx and Champion before and after qualifications In Halo 5

Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

How to get High Onyx and Champion before and after qualifications In Halo 5

Post by Yoku on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:19 pm

How to get high ONYX and CHAMPION after qualification matches in Halo 5. . .

So before we start ill get a quick introduction out of the way for people who don't know me. For most people here i am know as the King OF Getting Champion, not to brag but just this season alone, I have gotten champion rank in 12 accounts (two of them being Champion 5th and 8th) 

Basically I thought of making this post to help any one else out to get up in the high level tier Onyx's and Champion ranks in Halo 5. These are just some disgusting and gamebreaking tips on how to level up faster and easier, most of these were personally observed by me just playing the game for countless of hours. 

Without further ado, let's start:

When it comes to getting your ranks after your qualifications, not every one gets what they want, some times we get "Kenshin'd" (The game fucks us, even though we did incredibly well). So how do we get out of lets say a Platinum rank fast. Answer is easy, if you are a platinum or even diamon, play with a lobby of atleast 2 golds in your team! Then make the person who is gold rank as (FIRETEAM LEADER), tell them to search (Focused), the game will instantly put you in a match with a team full of gold 2 to gold 4 players. A lot of people make the mistake to GET OUT OF a particular rank like platinum or diamond by playing with a set of onyx players but they dont understand if there are more onyx players in your team then the game will put you up against an onyx level team.

Where as you if you are a platinum 1 or diamond 1 and you match against Gold 2 / Gold 3 players, you can easily crush the team as you have 2 higher tiered people in your roster.

Now if you are Onyx 1508 or less and you want to level up, game after game without even going down in rank a bit all you have to do is get a lobby of PLATINUM or Low Diamond players, make sure its a 3:1 ratio, that means if you are the one in onyx you should be in a lobby with 3 people who are below your rank. Then you change your search preference to (EXPANDED) i know you may complain about latency but seriously it's not a big problem, you will be an ONYX level player competing with Platinums and AT MOST low-level diamonds. Now here is the amazing thing, even if you lose the match, you will STILL level up because chances are you would do the BEST in your team, at least i would hope you would otherwise you honestly don't belong in Onyx. 

Another way to level up every game BY LOOSING EVERYTIME is simple. Make sure you are an onyx in a lobby of 3 other friends (rank doesn't matter) tell them to go negative, all you have to do is perform better than them (get 1st on YOUR Team) and you rank up, the thing is you NEED to be searching expanded for this to work. 
(IT WOULD HELP IF YOUR MATES ARE ON SMURF ACCOUNTS)

So yes that's how you level up by losing every single game xD

-Yoku
Katalyst

Libra Pig
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 10

Re: How to get High Onyx and Champion before and after qualifications In Halo 5

Post by Katalyst on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 pm

This was probably the greatest Halo 5 tutorial / tip post I have ever seen on any website. I went on just to have a quick check on some of the stuff you said, so i went on arena game with a lobby of my friends who are low onyx's I told them to do really bad but make sure I have to be on TOP of the scoreboard, I went 2 kills and 0 deaths, but i was on top of my team, we lost the game 50 -12, then i magically go up from Onyx 1890 to 1892.

Conclusion I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!! @Yoku
Hayier Klushivotz

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 15

Post by Hayier Klushivotz on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:56 pm

You need the advice lad!
Bhahahahahaha

By the way awesome fucking post @Yoku, as always you put up amazing shit! 
Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 pm

@"Hayier Klushivotz"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - 
But seriously, incredible post @Yoku
- - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Kenshin on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Uploaded Picture || Modified Forum User Tabs || Made a calendar event ||)
Aries Carries
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 5

Post by Aries Carries on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Sparseknot

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 28

Post by Sparseknot on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Okay, now this seriously pissed me off. Unfortunately I have not been on Halo 5 due to my Research here in Iceland but what the fuck 343 industries. I do appreciate @Yoku making a contribution, teaching the BKT Community members how to bypass the ranking system but seriously, this is something you should NOT have posted! 

This is probably the stupidest ranking system I have ever seen on any Halo, Me and my team mates got champion through grinding halo 5, it was a very tough feet, and thing is WE DID IT PROPERLY. Now we are going to have random scrubby platinums or even low onyxs who will be contending for a CHAMPION rank through loosing games OVER AND OVER again due to this little exploit.

Seriously what the fuck, if you have read the chat you would know how infuriated I am. Fucking pathetic, I used to like Halo 5, but seriously fuck this game. When i get back home, I am uninstalling this piece of shit.

-Sparseknot
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 8

Post by Jason Dill on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:49 pm

@Sparseknot wrote:Okay, now this seriously pissed me off. Unfortunately I have not been on Halo 5 due to my Research here in Iceland but what the fuck 343 industries. I do appreciate @Yoku making a contribution, teaching the BKT Community members how to bypass the ranking system but seriously, this is something you should NOT have posted! 

This is probably the stupidest ranking system I have ever seen on any Halo, Me and my team mates got champion through grinding halo 5, it was a very tough feet, and thing is WE DID IT PROPERLY. Now we are going to have random scrubby platinums or even low onyxs who will be contending for a CHAMPION rank through loosing games OVER AND OVER again due to this little exploit.

Seriously what the fuck, if you have read the chat you would know how infuriated I am. Fucking pathetic, I used to like Halo 5, but seriously fuck this game. When i get back home, I am uninstalling this piece of shit.

-Sparseknot

You are uninstalling it cause you are shit HAHAHAHAHA
Just like platinum rank @FearTestItSelf
BedsideSheep

Libra Dog

Post by BedsideSheep on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Tags: @Jason Dill 
Sparseknot is actually one of the Original Champions in Halo 5, I do understand what it would feel like from his 
perspective as he and his team got to champion through so much hardwork. You really should shut up
stop dissing members for the sake of attention, did your mommy not breastfeed you enough when you 
were a child. Pathetic attention whore. Just to put things into perspective, if I raped you in a 1v1 without
trying that much, sparseknot would destroy you in a million pieces with his eyes closed. 
Learn some respect you homeless mexican bitch.

Last edited by BedsideSheep on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed tags...)
Roiyobee

Aquarius Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 16

Post by Roiyobee on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Roiyobee

Aquarius Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 16

Post by Roiyobee on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:45 pm

But yeh awesome post faggot 
@Yoku
By the way I got my BKT Season 3 Reports, if any one wants to check it out you can read through it, fucking invictus telling me not to be cocky in the additional comment section was probably the joke of the century but cheers nK.

My Season 3 BKT Report:
mediafire.com file/6x1hj7kt68bc3xs/BKT_Season_3_2016_Report_for_Roiybee.docx

Great shit as always Wink
Sparseknot

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 28

Post by Sparseknot on Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:56 am

To: @Roiyobee
Lmao, love reading what you got for your "Attitude" in your report. . .
Fairly Accurate If I May Say So Wink
Great report though, nice to see you consistently remain in the Top 250.

Im guessing this is your highest placing in the community so far right? @Roiyobee

@Yoku - Would like to see your report haha!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
-Sparseknot
Andy Porter

Scorpio Pig
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 4

Post by Andy Porter on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:08 pm

We all know Halo 5's Ranking System Is On Big Mess!
Mh0r0k0
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----

Scorpio Pig
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 1

Post by Mh0r0k0 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:26 pm

@Andy Porter wrote:We all know Halo 5's Ranking System Is On Big Mess!
I KNOW RIGHT!
I won 9/10 games against high onyxs, then get put into platinum, then my mate wins 8/10 against diamonds and gets put into diamond 4
WTF!
Invictus
-----Master FreQuency-----
-----Master FreQuency-----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 5

Post by Invictus on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:35 pm

@Mh0r0k0 wrote:
@Andy Porter wrote:We all know Halo 5's Ranking System Is On Big Mess!
I KNOW RIGHT!
I won 9/10 games against high onyxs, then get put into platinum, then my mate wins 8/10 against diamonds and gets put into diamond 4
WTF!
Thats unfortunate, but ranks don't really mean anything haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:48 pm