FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

Fathom Red street and Blue street jumps up.

FEARtestITSELF
-----Global Moderator-----
-----Global Moderator-----

Gemini Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 19

Fathom Red street and Blue street jumps up.

Post by FEARtestITSELF on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:47 am

Description =Halo 5 Fathom Blue Street and Red Street Jump up. 

When you run at the bases, near either red or blue street jump ups, example the automated cover ramp, closest to the middle of the area containing rail gun. to perform this jump, you need to jump mid way before you get to the red bar on the ramp, which will be indicated in the video, as you Jump and come down you need to immediately thrust, and this will launch you into the air which will in turn allow you to clamber up to top mid, and the rest is history, also if you happen to get higher then normal you don't need to clamber you will need to crouch which will give you the same result.

Last edited by FEARtestITSELF on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

|User Signature|
FEARtestITSELF
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

Re: Fathom Red street and Blue street jumps up.

Post by Yoku on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 am

To : @FearTestItSelf
Great tutorial dude, awesome stuff. Although i have been doing this since this map first cam out, i doubt alot of the members here know of this. Also a great idea to put trick jumps in this part of the forum thread.

Really amazing work man! Also it is key to not that you MUST ( JUMP -> (AND) -> THRUST ) not thrust and jump...
-Yoku (01:03:19)
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------

Scorpio Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 17

Post by Jacrae on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:09 am

@FearTestItself

Yes, I have to agree @Yoku great job on this tutorial, I you can also do it from the other side and on the other button module. You can also do a pressure jump when you smack the button (rub your body on the side of the little automated platform) and uncrouch and you go flying directly up. Yeh i know its useless but it can be very use full to out play people in some situations plus perhaps get some cool montage clips!

Tags: @FreQ Viola @Jestics @Katalyst
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 2

Post by C4 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:23 am

An awesome jump indeed, even though I allready knew about it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:47 pm