FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

Need my report.

DeltaScar
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 11

Need my report.

Post by DeltaScar on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:15 am

Hi, if I could get my report for season 1 2016. I received my Season 2 report, for which hats off to the admin and higher ups for making such a descriptive and well compiled report!
I dont need it urgently so take your time guys!
Kiko Mia
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Gemini Goat
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 24

Re: Need my report.

Post by Kiko Mia on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:52 pm

I am sure its going to be nothing short of amazing, really glad you have stayed this long haha. We should have a game some time, do you still play with vanila and seirra? 
-Kiko
Yoku

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

Post by Yoku on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 pm

@DeltaScar wrote:Hi, if I could get my report for season 1 2016. I received my Season 2 report, for which hats off to the admin and higher ups for making such a descriptive and well compiled report!
Will be sending it tonight, I will also send a copy to your Email and Private Message you....
~Thank you for patiently waiting Delta!
-Yoku
FreQ Prodigy
-----Intrim FreQ Champion-----
-----Intrim FreQ Champion-----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 1

Post by FreQ Prodigy on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 pm

@DeltaScar wrote:Hi, if I could get my report for season 1 2016. I received my Season 2 report, for which hats off to the admin and higher ups for making such a descriptive and well compiled report!
I have your report, I have sent it to you in your private message... Turns out I have a massive list of ZIP files with all the old reports from ever BKT member in the active roster. 

PS. I wrote part of your report haha, so if you have any questions delta just ask me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:58 pm