FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

BKT H5 Cancelled!

FreQ Avail
-----Master FreQuency-----
-----Master FreQuency-----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 7

BKT H5 Cancelled!

Post by FreQ Avail on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Update
Just a quick announcement in regards with the upcoming Halo 5 Doubles BKT Tournament. 
All future BKT events specially the Doubles Tournament has been cancelled for 2016, if you have any further questions please contact Hype Namakura and Yoku for more information.
Once again I am deeply sorry for all who were interested in this event. I promise we will make up for it but currently, me and a few other Frequency staff are going through some personal issues.
Hope you can understand
Regards,

-FreQuency VaiL
DeltaScar
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 11

Re: BKT H5 Cancelled!

Post by DeltaScar on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:12 am

Wow! I wasn't on for the little gamenight today but apparently it was the last of BKT Gamenight #900 and every one got told about this except me. But still im sure ill just start preparing for the FreQuency tournament at the end of this year but it really is a shame that the BKT tournaments are cancelled for the remainder of this year.

Also I am keen for the Mixed Martial Arts Tournament as long as we wear protective head gear and everything.

-PS. May I ask why the BKT Tournaments have been pulled but the other tournaments will continue as per normal, thanks! You don't have to answer it if you dont want to.
Kiko Mia
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Gemini Goat
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 24

Post by Kiko Mia on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:49 pm

In regards to the BKT competitons,
That is okay avail! I was in a party with chaos and sparseknot, heard a few rumors...hope everything is okay!
Plus I am pretty sure, every one is going to be competing in the Mixed Martial Arts tournament and/or the up comming Tournament of the FreQ's World Championship series in December.
-Kiko
FreQ Viola
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 18

Post by FreQ Viola on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:59 pm

@DeltaScar 
Trust me Delta, its for a good reason. You know how much this community stresses itself to push members to play/perform beyond their limits. Without disclosing too much, most of us and when I mean "us" I mean the FreQs are going through some personal things. I know this sucks because alot of people would have prepared for these tournaments, thats why we will MOST CERTAINLY have the Tournament of the FreQ's Championship Series at the end of this year (December 1st).

Hope you all understand...

19:20:38
                                  ~Frequency Viola~
Hype Zen
----- BKT Knight Grade 2 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 2 -----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 7

Post by Hype Zen on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:39 pm

@FreQ AviaL
That is all cool man, you guys take all the time you need. Plus most members will be pre-occupied with the mixed martial arts tournament and the upcoming FreQs tournament so im sure everything should pan out well!
If you need any help, just let me know. Me and Sparseknot will be going to Iceland for a few months next week, just doing some things for our research so we probably wont be as active as we normally are. 

-Hype Zen
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 15

Post by Ricardo Harerra on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:44 pm

@FreQ AvaiL
I wont like, when I first saw this on the announcements bar and on xbox messages I was quite shocked and disappointed at the same time, couldn't believe the news because I have been practicing with my team mates, specially jason for a hell of a long time. Obviously when i saw this post making it official it sucked, but I am glad that you guys put are re-hosting the Frequency World Championships (for which I will be practicing really hard). I did'nt know the reasons, and still don't know, but whatever you guys are going through I hope you succeed and get through it well. I can not thank what this community has done for me, not only as a halo player but as a person at these LAN's and public meetups.

Also @Hype Zen I wish you and sparse the best on your research, also really appreciate you guys helping me and my team out in Halo 5, you guys gave some amazing advice and we can instantly see a change. Also greatful that you helped us with your sensitivity and some cool spawn traps.
When you come back I hope we can show you how much we have improved due to your advice. I am really greatful!

Goodluck avail, hope everything gets better.

H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 17

Post by H2V Fuze on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Damn Ricardo that was some gay (cough cough) I mean touching shit...
//lol just kidding buddy!
ADHOC
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 10

Post by ADHOC on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:22 pm

In response to @Ricardo; @H2V Fuze;
I am with you on this @Ricardo, I to was quite bummed out when I heard the news, but its not all bad news. I cant wait for the Tournament of the FreQ's to be held December 1st 2016.
Also good luck avail in dealing with whatever you have going on, if you need anything we are here for you. Like the countless times you have been there for us.

And as for fuze, dude honestly don't need to be a ignorant dick in times like this. Please grow up!
-ADHOC
Yoku

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

This really does suck but how should we proceed?

Post by Yoku on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:49 pm

So where exactly are we in this situation?
So as you can tell from my title, this situation does suck, and by no means am I going against you or think you aren't justified in your decision avail. Question that is on my mind is how to proceed from here, obviously if you guys haven't read my post in the general discussion I pointed out last week there was quite a tragedy within the community. We lost a paramount member / individual to our community (FreQ Vertisou). Im not going to re-write the whole post here but it is key/important to note that he was one of our PRIMARY webmasters so it kinda leaves us in a stand still. As an admin would you like me to place an side-scrolling announcement that the site is indefinately closed until further notice and the following events that include the BKT Mixed Martial Arts tournament will commence regardless but the gaming side of things including "BKT GAMENIGHTS" will also be comming to a temporary stop until things are sorted out? Or another option is sending every one an email directly about this issue. At the end of the day its up to you how you want me to proceed, but I would suggest letting members know the state of things as soon as possible @FreQ AvaiL.

-----My Condolences to Vertisou and his family-----

-Yoku 
19:49:30
FreQ Viola

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 18

The situation at hand...

Post by FreQ Viola on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:44 am

@Yoku
Replying to your post which addressed / posed the question where does the community lie in this situation, the other day I spoke to FreQ Avail, Blacknight, Danzok and Invictus and from what I can gather...everything is going to go as it is
But in saying that we will take a break, we wont be accepting any new accounts, plus this community is going to be busy with the Mixed Martial Arts Tournament.

My suggestion to ALL {MEMBERS} OF THIS SITE and THE BKT at large is to practice for the upcoming Tournament of the FreQ's World Championship Tournament that will be hosted and commence this year 2016 (December,1st)....

I will keep you guys updated on this, but for now this would be the appropriate way to "proceed".

~FreQ Viola~

|User Signature|

Frequency Viola

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 pm