FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

Forum Ranks

H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 17

Forum Ranks

Post by H2V Fuze on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:32 pm

So here is a quick list of the forum ranks, either from special achievements or forum posting and activity:

There will be more ranks added through out the week, but it should be a good initiative to keep members posting and or show a members achievements and their current rank through out the community. There are certain post dependant ranks and special permission ranks, either way ONLY special permission ranks are attributed by an ADMIN.
Figure 1:
valid Miller
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 6

Website ranks!

Post by valid Miller on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Great job... on implementing the Website Ranking System but I also think a small voting system where you can either up-vote or down-vote a comment would be interesting, a reward based system for consistently contributing things to the website. Either in BKT points or just community ranks, making the calendar abit more user friendly to promote use of planning major events on in, some how have a headline system just below the chat toolbar, or an audio based indication of a new notification specially in the chat. I think that would be very use full. 

Oh and finally... this websites need rules and regulations threads whilst also sub-commands accessible withing the chat, for example /ban /suspend (user) for moderators so they can moderate not only the forums but the chat-box too.

As a full package this website is bloody good right now and I want to take the time to commend the webmasters, admins and any one who has spent the time making it the best website it can be for the community.

-v.Miller
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

Well said Master Miller!

Post by Yoku on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:33 pm

@valid Miller wrote:Great job... on implementing the Website Ranking System but I also think a small voting system where you can either up-vote or down-vote a comment would be interesting, a reward based system for consistently contributing things to the website. Either in BKT points or just community ranks, making the calendar abit more user friendly to promote use of planning major events on in, some how have a headline system just below the chat toolbar, or an audio based indication of a new notification specially in the chat. I think that would be very use full. 

Oh and finally... this websites need rules and regulations threads whilst also sub-commands accessible withing the chat, for example /ban /suspend (user) for moderators so they can moderate not only the forums but the chat-box too.

As a full package this website is bloody good right now and I want to take the time to commend the webmasters, admins and any one who has spent the time making it the best website it can be for the community.

-v.Miller

Great points, I am sure the admin team will make these changes in the upcoming days. It is also an honour to see you here on the site Master Miller! Will you be entering in any tournaments this year it would be a dream to see a legend like yourself and Lycan taking part in the next Tournament of the FreQs.

-Yoku
valid Miller

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 6

Re: Forum Ranks

Post by valid Miller on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:38 pm

@Yoku wrote:
@valid Miller wrote:Great job... on implementing the Website Ranking System but I also think a small voting system where you can either up-vote or down-vote a comment would be interesting, a reward based system for consistently contributing things to the website. Either in BKT points or just community ranks, making the calendar abit more user friendly to promote use of planning major events on in, some how have a headline system just below the chat toolbar, or an audio based indication of a new notification specially in the chat. I think that would be very use full. 

-v.Miller

Great points, I am sure the admin team will make these changes in the upcoming days. It is also an honour to see you here on the site Master Miller! Will you be entering in any tournaments this year it would be a dream to see a legend like yourself and Lycan taking part in the next Tournament of the FreQs.

-Yoku

Never say never young padawan Wink
Hype Namakura

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 14

Post by Hype Namakura on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:29 pm

That could very well mean that he will take part in at least one of the 4 tournaments this year, he was scheduled to take part in a VGS 4v4 Halo 5 Tournament with Jason Dil's team just to "Help" them out in the first few rounds. Again this is just speculation but it is very likely that he will take part in at least one tournament. Don't quote me on this though! Still really glad he is a part of this movement and I hope he stays in the community and pass his wisdom to other upcoming members.

From what I hear even Lycan is slowly getting more involved in Gamenight's going to other sub communities and making him self more known...
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 15

Calender

Post by Ricardo Harerra on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:42 pm

If we could also start utilizing the calendar to plan events, it would be so much easier.
H2V Fuze

Post by H2V Fuze on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:44 pm

@Ricardo Harerra wrote:If we could also start utilizing the calendar to plan events, it would be so much easier.
Not to seem rude or anything but who are you??
Yoku

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

Post by Yoku on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:50 pm

@H2V Fuze wrote:
@Ricardo Harerra wrote:If we could also start utilizing the calendar to plan events, it would be so much easier.
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 8

Post by Jason Dill on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:03 pm

@H2V Fuze wrote:

Ricardo is my boi! He is part of team Frog Hunter representing my Co-Captain for the upcoming Halo 5 VGS tournament.
Redlad
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----

Scorpio Dragon
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 2

Post by Redlad on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:25 pm

The ranks are awesome right now but you will need to add more un-specialized ranks for FORUM POSTS and its counter.
Hayier Klushivotz

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 15

Post by Hayier Klushivotz on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:24 am

It's is quite dope, welcome back redlad, please dont fuck this site up. It's fucking beautiful.
H2V Fuze

Post by H2V Fuze on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:38 pm

@Hayier Klushivotz wrote:It's is quite dope, welcome back redlad, please dont fuck this site up. It's fucking beautiful.
Don't worry he will be banned if he does anything stupid plus, im incharge of security and I have put safety messures in place, if he or any one does something as stupid as that. If you have also realized, we added a 18+ section also specially for people like that. Any shitty/crappy stuff can go on that section.
-Quite clear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 am