FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

Halo 5 3 Shot Pistol Button Combo.

FEARtestITSELF
-----Global Moderator-----

Gemini Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 19

Halo 5 3 Shot Pistol Button Combo.

Post by FEARtestITSELF on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:27 am

This little button combo ladies and Gentleman, is fairly easy to do and not that big of a challenge but timing is required. This combo allows you to kill someone in 3 shots instead of five.

LB+A+RT+RT+D2+RT+YXY+{RBLB} = Jump+Stabilize+Shoot+Shoot+Switch Grenade+Shoot+Weapon Switch/Reload/Weapon Switch+{Melee+Jump}.

Note : that you don't have to do the last jump or LB to pull the combo of.

Timing required to do the combo 1.5 seconds.

Note : As i cannot do this combo more then three times out of ten, if another person is more pro-efficient at doing this combo, i would greatly appreciate it if someone who can do this combo put up a demonstration video, as it looks much better if someone can do it 100% of the time.

Last edited by FEARtestITSELF on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 64

Re: Halo 5 3 Shot Pistol Button Combo.

Post by Yoku on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Video tutorial or demonstration would be nice, if you could put it up.
FEARtestITSELF

Gemini Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 19

Post by FEARtestITSELF on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Yeah i know bro, i can do it, but not one hundred percent of the time, that's why i would like someone more pro-efficient in doing the combo to demonstrate it.
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator

Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 15

Could you make the video demonstration yoku!

Post by Ricardo Harerra on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:04 pm

@Yoku wrote:Video tutorial or demonstration would be nice, if you could put it up.

Hey yokue could you please make the video demonstration like you did for the Halo 3 BXB and BXR, I really want to see a video demonstration!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:37 am